Imagine a tailgating meal that can be served in 30 minutes. It’s great. Thank goodness it Instant Pot Chicken Taco Recipe Assemble in just a few steps and cook in a jiffy pot.
“To rest the host, make the taco meat up to 4 hours in advance and store it in the warm Instant Pot setting until served,” said Chelsea Plummer. maesmenu.com Tell Fox News. Who’s ready for the tailgate of the season, or will surprise the family with a simple autumn dinner?
Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tacos by Chelsea Plummer at MaesMenu.com
Yield: 8-10 Chicken Tacos
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1½ cups salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- large white or yellow onion, sliced into inch thick rings
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups chopped cabbage
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8-10 Roasted Corn Tortillas
- Favorite Taco Toppings: Lettuce, cheese, sour cream or Greek yogurt, cilantro, tomatoes, black olives and more.
- Whisk together olive oil, salsa, taco seasoning, onion, tomato paste, water, and salt in a pressure cooker or Instant Pot.
- Pour in the salsa mixture and mix until the cabbage is blended.
- Add chicken to salsa mixture and swirl until covered.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker and cook on high flame for 12 minutes. Removes pressure quickly.
- Take out the chicken and salsa mixture from the pressure cooker and take it out in a big bowl. Finely shred the chicken with two forks.
- Return the chicken to the salsa taco sauce along with the lime juice. Toss gently until covered.
- Divide taco meat evenly among tortillas and top and add your favorite toppings. Serve hot.
These Simple Instant Pot Chicken Tacos Are So Simple and Delicious: Get the recipe
Source Link These Simple Instant Pot Chicken Tacos Are So Simple and Delicious: Get the Recipe