Sexual harassment against Lance Armstrong’s son was withdrawn

Texas News Today

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas district attorneys have dismissed Ferroni’s sexual assault charges filed by Austin police earlier this year against the son of former cyclist Lance Armstrong.

Luke Armstrong was indicted in the 2018 case in April. The woman told police in November 2020 that Luke Armstrong had attacked her after taking her from a party to Austin’s father’s house. Luke Armstrong was accused of sexually assaulting a child because he was 16 at the time and he was 18. He was free from personal bonds.

According to online Travis County Court records, the case was filed as “DA Denial/No Claim” on August 24. On Monday, the office of Jose Garza, a Travis County district attorney, confirmed that the claim was dismissed and declined further comments.

Armstrong’s attorney, Randy Levitt, said: “Luke and his family are pleased with the outcome and look forward to clearing their names of these baseless claims.”

“We have provided strong evidence to the district attorney’s office that the relationship between the two youths has been fully agreed upon and, as a result, it is not a criminal offense,” Levitt said. Growth. “Luke passed two independent polygraph exams, demonstrating that the best judges in the state did not use force or threats to obtain consent.”

Reims Armstrong had won the Tour de France seven times before being stripped of these titles when it was revealed that he had used performance-enhancing drugs for most of his career.

According to an arrest affidavit released on April 1, the woman was drunk when she met Luke Armstrong in June 2018 and called to pick her up at a party two days later. Rice field. She told the police that she didn’t remember getting up, but she woke up at her house. There he said that he had driven her home after sexually abusing the police.

She then made a recorded call to Armstrong in December 2020, during which she admitted that Armstrong had sex with her at her father’s home a few years ago, the affidavit said.

The girl told police that Armstrong had told six people that he had sex with her. Four of them remembered the girl who described the sex as non-consensual, Afidabit said. One told the police that he had agreed to explain what had happened.

Levitt previously said that Luke Armstrong and the girl’s relationship continued after the incident.

Luke Armstrong was an additional fullback for the Rice University football team in 2018-19. He opted out of the 2020 season due to the coronavirus outbreak and did not return this season.

Sexual harassment against Lance Armstrong’s son was withdrawn

Source Link The sexual assault against Lance Armstrong’s son was retracted

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here